Today’s Monday Meal is Chicken Fajitas. This is my go to favorite meal of all time!
- Ortega Salsa (mild, medium or hot- totally up to you!)
- 2 lbs chicken (thin sliced)
- 3 peppers (green, red, and yellow- I like colors give your dish some pizzazz)
- 1 onion
- Sour cream
- Cheese (I am a fan of the already shredded Mexican Blends)
- Fajita shells
- Chop up the peppers and onions. Cut into slivers.
- Sauté the peppers and onions in olive oil on low. Peppers and onions are done when they are soft and the onions appear translucent- about 20 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips and cook in a frying pan over medium high heat with a little Olive Oil. Cook until the chicken turns white, about five minutes.
- Put the entire jar of Ortega Salsa in the frying pan and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Wrap the fajita shells in a paper towel and put in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Roll the chicken, peppers, onions, cheese, and sour cream up in the fajita shell.
This dish feeds my family of five with some leftovers to spare.
i really love the taste of chicken, i always use it on my own chicken salad recipe.^
Take a peek at our very own blog as well
<img src="http://www.melatoninfaq.com/how-melatonin-affects-children-who-are-suffering-from-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-or-adhd/ “>
Chicken as a meat has been depicted in Babylonian carvings from around 600 BC. Chicken was one of the most common meats available in the Middle Ages. It was widely believed to be easily digested and considered to be one of the most neutral foodstuff.’
Freshest posting on our personal online site
I just didn’t have the heart to tell the cabbie Hühnerhaus was not new to me or to many budget-conscious Berliners, but I didn’t want
it. 30pm and 2pm a neighbour reported seeing a man lying in the back.
This year, the price is cheap taxi insurance, lpbc.net, just the metered fare plus $15.
Yeah, OK Right, we’ve all heard that 4, 000 of them.
More than 1, 000 cabbies are immigrants from cheap taxi insurance countries such as Pakistan,
India and China. http://www.islamibilim.com/member.php?u=49434-Katherine
I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking
for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to make any such
wonderful informative website.